Fri 26-Apr to Sun 28-Apr
This weekend is designed for associates to give their training a real boost. Trainee observers will also benefit from attending. Any spare places will be offered to full members. Demand is high and we are prioritising rooms for Associates.
- Meet: M25 Thurrock Motorway Services between 30 and 31 (in or near the main café). However, you are free to organise a separate meeting point with your Observer.
- Time: 09:30 for coffee, allocations and briefing. 10:00 depart
- Hotel: Virginia Court Hotel, Cliff Avenue , Cromer, NR27 0AN
- Associates will be allocated their Observer for the OR on the ride up to Cromer.. Full members can ride in self-made groups or may join an observer, if agreed.
- Route: Observer will plan your route to Cromer. Expect a full day's riding on a variety of roads.