There are many benefits of being a qualified Observer:
- Repay the investment made in you by "putting something back" into our motorcycling community and help train the next generation of Advanced Riders.
- The satisfaction of knowing that the skills you teach someone, may one day save their life.
- There are financial benefits too. Qualifying Observers pay no annual subs.
- Discounts on training weekends.
- Special Observer-only rides & events. The Chairman may even buy you a slap-up lunch once a year.
- An exclusive yellow Observer lanyard - extremely cool & priceless!
- To maintain your Observer benefits, Local Observers must complete 9 OR's a year, National Observers must do 12.