Last month’s caption competition showed what can only be described as a completely unjustified attempt to silence an esteemed Observer.
Some of the entries included the following –
- "Any further talk about using gears to slow down before bends will not be permitted” Bob York
- “Remember - Use the safe word when you want me to stop!!!!” Steve Pratt
- “Tap. Tap. …. Tap.Tap.Tap … Tap. Tap Tap Tap …. And at this point Gimp Man realised that the Bail Out Protocol had been, ummm , overlooked!” Wookie
- “I just need an orange and bin liner...” Charles Bainbridge
- “If it moves and shouldn’t - tape it. if it doesn’t move and should - oil it” Chris Edwards
This month’s caption features an Observer sharing their knowledge with a group of Associates at Banstead. Please post your entries on the forum, the best of the year wins a prize at the AGM.