Last month’s caption competition featured what may have been a crime in progress.
Some of the entries included the following –
- “Look, I've already said - there is no moss up here so stop trying to get it rolling!!” Ashley M
- “How many fk pies did you eat? Charles Bainbridge
- “Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall” Steve Pratt
- “1-2-3 coming ready or not” Steve Pratt
- “You don't wanna do it like that, do it like this” Steve Pratt
- “Come on get your back into it, “we” are nearly at that tipping point” Graham Jackson
- “Nope it's not under here” Norton
- "Did you ever get to see the Rolling Stones?......." Wookie. "He he".......... Aidan Grehan
This month’s caption features a wholly unjustified attempt to silence a LAMkin.
Please post your wittiest answers on the forum – caption of the year wins a prize!