Last month’s caption competition featured some LAMkins deep in thought at the Nürburgring.
Some of the entries included the following –
- “I'll just make sure my ICE number is up to date. Yeah, that'll help!” Trevor Ambrose
- "Location services - Off" Charles Bainbridge
- “Have you received that message, it can’t be true that the Nurburgring track record has been beaten by a LAM member. Who was it...??” Graham Jackson
- “Can you go either way around?” Eddie Wright
- “Pokemon GO is much safer than riding” Chris Edwards
- "Has anyone got a sat nav route for going round the ring ….” Aidan Grehan
- “News alert - bike seen taking short cut across field again” Ed Chidwick
This month’s caption features what appears to be a crime in progress. Please post your captions on the forum.